****I currently accept Commissions****
Full COLOR characters!- Single character = 35 USD
- Couple = 70 USD (+30 USD per additional character)
**EXTRA PRICE: Lesbian couple = 60 USD! (save 14%)
**MEGA BUDGET SKETCH 15 USD**
**BULK DISCOUNTS: Order 5 or more and save 10%**
For every 5 orders you save 35 USD
For every 10 orders you get one for FREE
Ask me any question, mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a note
******************THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!******************
1. Disclaimer: before asking me for a commission, check the latest pictures on my gallery so that you can assess the quality of my work and be happy with it. I feel more confortable drawing people than backgrounds, and I'm more skilled in making lineart based art than paintings. That said, I am open to challenges.
2. I keep the right to reject taking any commission at any time if for some reason I don't feel comfortable with the request or if I don't have time at the moment.
3. You can use the commission in any way that you want, as long as you keep my signature on it. In addition, I won't accept usage of my work to promote behaviors or ideas that I consider shameful or that are disrespectful towards other people, and I reserve myself the right to forbid the use of my work under such circumstances.
4. I reserve myself the right to use commissions in my online/offline galleries and use them as a way of personal and professional promotion, e.g. in my portfolio.
5. I accept payments via paypal. When the payments are done, always add a descriptive subject to let me know the reason of the payment. Half of the payment is done upfront, the other half once the commission work is completed. If for some reason the work cannot be adequately completed I will refund the money. I don't offer reimbursement once the work is finished.
6. I work my pictures from scratch using photoshop. I use canvas sizes of about 5000x3000 pixels and keep all layers separated. My works are usually on the order of 15 layers. I can also do traditional sketch and lineart in A4 size, and then color it with photoshop.
7. The time it takes to do the work depends on external circumstances and current workload. As a rough guide, expect 2 days for a sketch, 3 days for a lineart, 4 days for a flat color and 5 days for a full color work.
8. How to contact me: Send me a message at email@example.com or a Note to my deviantart